- All of the courtrooms in the Bryant Annex have the infrastructure required for evidence presentation. There are PC connection plates at each counsel table, the lectern, and the witness box. All of courtrooms also contain a digital document camera (Elmo) and a DVD/VCR player at the lectern. A Pointmaker annotation system for lectern and witness monitors is available in each of the Annex courtrooms. Each courtroom has monitors for judge, jury, witness, counsel and public.
- All of the Annex courtrooms have a large projection screen that can be used along with a projector to supplement the court-provided monitors. Courtrooms 23 and 24 are equipped with projectors (in addition to monitors) which can be used to display exhibits, but there are no court-provided projectors in any of the other courtrooms.
- Courtrooms 24 and 28 have videoconferencing capabilities. To request the use of videoconference technology, additional information is required by the Court. Please complete the Videoconference Request Form and e-mail it to John Cramer.
- All Annex courtrooms contain the following equipment:
- Digital document camera (Elmo.)
- DVD/VHS player.
- Laptop connectivity (the Court will provide a standard 6' VGA cable and a custom audio cable should your presentation have an audio aspect.)
- 15" - 17" monitors for Judge, witness, lectern, and counsel tables.
- 15" monitors installed within the jury box, with one monitor being shared between every two jurors.
- 42" plasma monitor on courtroom wall for the gallery and those seated in the well of the courtroom.
As noted above, this equipment is occasionally moved between courtrooms, so please do not assume the equipment will be in the courtroom where you will be appearing. Counsel are encouraged to call John Cramer at 202-354-3019 or e-mail him at
to determine if the courtroom in question is adequately equipped for your hearing or trial.