The most convenient Metro subway stations are Judiciary Square (red Line) and Archives-Navy Memorial (green-yellow lines). Contact (202) 637-7000 or go to www.wmata.com for metro train and bus schedules.
Directions from Metro Stop to Courthouse
Judiciary Square Metro Stop:
- Exit the train and follow the exit sign for US Courts.
- After coming up the escalator, walk straight towards the corner of 4th Street and D Street. Cross the street.
- Walk to the left of the Henry J. Daly Building (DC Police Headquarters - 300 Indiana Ave.) and enter the walkway on the left side of the building. The Department of Labor Building is on the left and the Henry J. Daly Building is on the right side.
- At the end of the sidewalk, cross the street (C Street).
- Walk to the right of the building. You will enter John Marshall Park.
- Walk through the park entrance of the U.S. District Court.
Archives-Navy Memorial Metro Stop:
- Exit train station and follow Pennsylvania Avenue (east) towards the U.S. Capitol.
- Cross 7th Street and 6th Street.
- Around 6th Street, Pennsylvania Avenue and Constitution Avenue merge and become Constitution Avenue.
- Walk past the Canadian Embassy, enter John Marshall Park, and enter the courthouse.
(Report for jury duty at 333 Constitution Avenue, NW, 4th Floor, Room 4214.)