Judge Emmet G Sullivans Court Webpage
- Clerkship Information
- Judge Sullivan employs two term law clerks and one career law clerk.
- Judge Sullivan has hired term law clerks for the term commencing in fall 2013. All prospective applicants for future terms should be aware that clerkship applicants must have at least one year of post-law school legal work experience. Applications may submitted by mail or electronically via the Online System for Clerkship Application & Review ("OSCAR") at https://oscar.symplicity.com . (Last updated: October 2012.)
- Internship Information
- Judge Sullivan selects interns for the fall, spring and summer terms, and paper applications may be submitted to chambers at any time.
- Interns are required to work a minimum of 15 hours per week during academic semesters and 40 hours per week during the summer.
- Scheduling/Standing Orders