- General Information 
Chambers of Judge Reggie B. Walton's contact information:
- Telephone Number: 202-354-3290
- Fax Number: 202-354-3292
United States District Court for the District of Columbia
E. Barrett Prettyman United States Courthouse
333 Constitution Avenue, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20001
- Clerkship Information 
- Judge Walton employs three term law clerks for two-year terms. Clerkship applicants must have at least one year of post-law school legal work experience.
- For specific information on a clerkship with Judge Walton, see his OSCAR profile at https://oscar.symplicity.com .
- Internship Information 
- Internship/externship applications must include a cover letter, resume, writing sample, law school transcript, and list of references. An unofficial law school transcript is acceptable.
- Judge Walton selects interns/externs for the fall, spring, and summer terms.
- Interns/externs are required to work a minimum of 15 hours per week during academic semesters and 40 hours per week during the summer.
- Prospective interns/externs should submit applications to Walton_Interns@dcd.uscourts.gov .