For case status or scheduling information, please contact
Tim Bradley, Courtroom Deputy, Clerk, (202) 354-3162
- The application period for the 2019 – 2020 clerkship term closed on August 18, 2017. Some interviews have been scheduled, but additional interview invitations will be sent out shortly. Those applicants who are not selected for an interview will be notified via email. Please do not contact chambers unless directed to do so by the Court.
- United States District Court Judge Tanya Chutkan seeks interns for Fall 2017. Preference will be given to persons who have completed at least two years of law school by August 2017. Fall interns are expected to work at least two full days per week, for a total of at least 16 hours per week. Interested applicants may apply by submitting a cover letter, resume, law school transcript, writing sample and list of three references and/or letters of recommendation via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the following information in the subject line of your email: “Internship Application - name – Fall 2017” Please do not contact chambers unless directed to do so by the Court.
Sample Orders and Templates
- EXHIBIT LIST TEMPLATE: CIVIL (word doc)
EXHIBIT LIST TEMPLATE: CIVIL (PDF)
- EXHIBIT LIST TEMPLATE: CRIMINAL (word doc)
EXHIBIT LIST TEMPLATE: CRIMINAL (PDF)
- PRETRIAL CONFERENCE ORDER: CIVIL (word doc)
PRETRIAL CONFERENCE ORDER: CIVIL (PDF)
- SAMPLE SCHEDULING ORDER (Updated 6/13/17) (word doc)
SAMPLE SCHEDULING ORDER (Updated 6/13/17) (PDF)
- STATEMENT OF FACTS RESPONSE EXAMPLE (Updated 3/31/17) (word doc)
STATEMENT OF FACTS RESPONSE EXAMPLE (Updated 3/31/17) (PDF)