|Delivery||Original||First Copy to Each Party||Each Additional Copy to Same Party|
|Ordinary (30 days)||$3.65||$.90||$.60|
One feed2: $3.05 per page;
Two to Four feeds2: $2.10 per page;
Five or more feeds2: $1.50 per page.
1All fees set by the Judicial Conference and Effective January 1, 2012 2A real-time feed is the electronic data flow from the court reporter to the computer of each person or party ordering and receiving the real-time transcription in the courtroom
- Ordinary Transcript: A transcript to be delivered within thirty (30) calendar days after receipt of an order.
- Fourteen-Day Transcript: A transcript to be delivered within fourteen (14) calendar days after receipt of an order.
- Expedited Transcript: A transcript to be delivered within seven (7) calendar days after receipt of an order.
- Daily Transcript: A transcript to be delivered following adjournment and prior to the normal opening hour of the court on the following morning whether or not it actually is a court day.
- Hourly Transcript: A transcript of proceedings ordered under unusual circumstances to be delivered within two (2) hours.
- Real-Time Transcript: A draft unedited transcript produced by a certified real-time reporter as a by-product of real-time to be delivered electronically during proceedings or immediately following adjournment.
Transcript Formats Available for order are full page, condensed, electronic formats, and word index. Condensed versions of transcripts are available with order of original hardcopy transcript.
Transcript Delivery Financial arrangements must be made with the reporter at the time of request.
Any questions relating to transcripts or court reporting services can be directed to the Supervisor’s Office, 202-354-3044.