- A mechanical lift for wheelchairs or motorized scooters is located at the John Marshall Park entrance.
- Automatic doors for physically challenged individuals are located at the John Marshall Park and Third Street entrances.
- All public elevators are large enough to accommodate wheelchairs.
- Restrooms located on the west side of the building (the John Marshall Park side) on all floors are fully accessible and outfitted with proper door handles, grab bars, lowered sinks, appropriate plumbing fixtures, etc.
- There is a handicapped accessible restroom located in the jury lounge as well.