- Court Operations: Transition to Phase 2 Beginning September 14, 2020 (September 11, 2020)
- COVID-19 Standing Order 20-68: Fourth Further Extension of Postponed Court Proceedings (August 10, 2020)
- COVID-19 Standing Order 20-29: Extension of Postponed Court Proceedings (May 26, 2020)
- COVID-19 Standing Order 20-19: Extension of Postponed Court Proceedings (April 2, 2020)
- E-Filing (Government, Multi-District Litigation, Pro Hac Vice, Pro Bono, Criminal Justice Act Attorneys)
- Certificates of Good Standing:
- Submit your request via the below link and an invoice will be emailed to you for payment through Pay.gov. Below are instructions on how to pay the invoice.
- Certificates of Good Standing Request Form
- Paying an Invoice with Pay.gov
eBilling is a pay.gov application that allows the Clerk’s Office to send and manage electronic payments. For step-by-step instructions on paying an eBill with pay.gov, click here.