This page is intended to provide information of particular public interest regarding certain cases pending in this Court. The full public docket and related documents in these cases are available through the Court's Public Access system (PACER). Information on the use of PACER may be found at www.pacer.uscourts.gov.
The information contained on this page is as current as possible. The official docket is the final source for all case-related information.
- Notice issued in Case No. 93-452 (GK) Oscar Salazar, et al. v. The District of Columbia, et al.
- DL v. District of Columbia, Case No. 05-1437, Notice to Plaintiff Subclasses of Plaintiffs’ Motion for an Award of Litigation Costs, Including Attorneys’ Fees and Related Expenses
- Memorandum Opinion in National Association For Fixed Annuities v. Perez, 16-cv-1035 (RDM)
- Judgment in Case No. 1:14-cr-00049 (CKK) USA v. THOMPSON
- Notice to the Plaintiff Class Concerning Plaintiffs' Unopposed Motion for an Award of Litigation Costs, Including Attorneys' Fees and Expenses, for the Fourth Quarter of 2015 Through the First Quarter of 2016
- An Order and Opinion issued in Case No. 14cr49 (CKK) USA v. Thompson
- Order and Opinion issued in Case No. 1:81-cr-0306 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA v. HINCKLEY
- Order issued in Case No. 1:16-cv- 00461 (ABJ) Republican National Committee v. United States Department of State
- Notice to Plaintiff Class Concerning Plaintiffs' Unopposed Motion for an Award of Litigation Costs, Including Attorney's Fees and Expenses, for 2013 Through the First Three Quarters of 2015
- Order in Case No. 1:16-cv-00048 (RC) Citizens United v. United States Department of State granting extension of time to complete production.
- Judgement in Case No. 1:14-cr-0030 (BAH) USA v. Bikundi has been issued.
- Memorandum Opinion the Grace et al v. District of Columbia et al, Case No. 15-2234 (RJL) has been issued.
- Opinion in Case No. 14-cv-1967 (RMC) U.S. House of Representatives v. Burwell has been issued
- Judgement in Case No.13-cv-0134 (KBJ) Pierce v. District of Columbia has been issued
- Memorandum Opinion in the Federal Trade Commission v. Staples, Inc. Case No.15-02115 (EGS) has been issued
- Wrenn, et al., v. District of Columbia, et al.
- Notice of Amended Settlement Agreement and Amended Settlement Agreement in Greenberg v. Colvin, Civil Case No. 13-1837
Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, U.S. House of Representatives v. Holder, 12-cv-1332 (ABJ)
Defendant's privilege list submitted pursuant to the Court's minute order of December 3, 2014
In re Black Farmers Discrimination Litigation, Misc. No. 08-0511
OPINION and ORDER AND JUDGMENT granting the plaintiffs' motion for final approval of the proposed class settlement, certifying a class pursuant to Rule 23(b)(1)(B) of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, and approving the settlement agreement.
- Pigford v. Vilsack and Brewington v. Vilsack
- Guantanamo Bay Cases, Cuba