- Judge Sullivan employs two term law clerks and one career law clerk.
- Judge Sullivan's next openings for term law clerks are in April 2022 and October 2022. He will begin accepting applications for these positions in January 2020.
- All prospective applicants should be aware that Judge Sullivan prefers clerkship applicants with at least one year of post-law school legal work experience. To apply, please mail a cover letter, resume, writing sample, law school transcript, and list of references to the Chambers of Judge Sullivan.
- Judge Sullivan selects interns for the fall, spring and summer terms, and paper applications may be submitted to chambers at any time.
- Interns are required to work a minimum of 15 hours per week during academic semesters and 40 hours per week during the summer.
- To apply, please mail a cover letter, resume, writing sample, law school transcript, and list of references to the Chambers of Judge Sullivan.
Opinions, Articles, and Remarks
- United States v. Shelby Lewis, Criminal Action No. 09-213, Memorandum Opinion
- United States v. Shelby Lewis, Criminal Action No. 09-213, Restitution Order
- United States v. Saena Tech Corp., Criminal Action No. 14-66, Memorandum Opinion
- Enforcing Compliance With Constitutionally Required Disclosures: A Proposed Rule
- "How New York Courts are Keeping Prosecutors in Line," Commentary, November 17, 2017
- Remarks at the Freedom USA Human Trafficking Conference, March 20, 2019