- Judge Sullivan employs two term law clerks and one career law clerk.
- Judge Sullivan's next openings for term law clerks are in April 2022 and October 2022. All prospective applicants should be aware that Judge Sullivan prefers clerkship applicants with at least one year of post-law school legal work experience. Applications should be submitted by mail. (Last updated: April 2018)
- Judge Sullivan selects interns for the fall, spring and summer terms, and paper applications may be submitted to chambers at any time.
- Interns are required to work a minimum of 15 hours per week during academic semesters and 40 hours per week during the summer.
- To apply, please mail a cover letter, resume, writing sample, law school transcript, and list of references to the Chambers of Judge Sullivan.
Opinions and Articles
- Memorandum Opinion, Criminal Action No. 14-66 (EGS), United States of America v. Saena Tech Corporation
- Enforcing Compliance With Constitutionally Required Disclosures: A Proposed Rule