Welcome to Jury Service I would like to welcome you to the United States District Court for the District of Columbia. One vital element of this court is jury service. As a juror, you play a significant role in ensuring that justice is carried out fairly and impartially in the District of Columbia, and you get to take part in one of the most meaningful experiences available to a United States citizen. I'm sure this will be an interesting and rewarding time.
Angela Caesar, Clerk
- Welcome to Prospective Jurors (Video)
- Welcome to Summoned Prospective Jurors (Video)
- Court Operations: Transition to Phase 2 Beginning September 14, 2020
- Notice to Prospective Jurors - Jury Service and the COVID-19 Pandemic
- General Notice (PDF)
- Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
- Juror Orientation (PDF)
- Grand Jury Service and the COVID-19 Pandemic:
- Daily Self-Screening Checklist for Jurors and Grand Jurors
- Grand Juror Questionnaire for Grand Jury 19-01
- Alternate Grand Juror Questionnaire for Grand Jury 19-01
- Grand Juror Questionnaire for Grand Jury 19-05
- Alternate Grand Juror Questionnaire for Grand Jury 19-05
- Grand Juror Questionnaire for Grand Jury 20-01
- Alternate Grand Juror Questionnaire for Grand Jury 20-01
A camera phone policy effective 4/10/07 now allows jurors (who display a juror summons or juror pass issued by the Jury Office) to bring camera phones into the courthouse. But please be aware that the unauthorized use of the camera function inside the courthouse could result in confiscation and possible contempt of court.
The 3rd Street entrance is open 24 hours/day. The Constitution Avenue and John Marshall Park entrances are open from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Jury Office Number: 202-354-3360