- All the courtrooms in the Bryant Annex are equipped with an evidence presentation system. There are laptop connection plates at each counsel table, the lectern, and the witness box. All of courtrooms contain a digital document camera (Elmo) and a Blu-ray player at the lectern. An annotation system for lectern and witness monitors is also available. Each courtroom is equipped with standard 19” monitors for judge, jury, witness, counsel and public.
- Courtrooms 22, 24, 27, and 28 have videoconferencing (VTC) capabilities. To request the use of videoconference technology, additional information is required by the Court. Please complete the Videoconference Request Form and e-mail it to John Cramer. Advance notice is required for this service, and the time limits are stated in the Court’s VTC Policy.
- Annex courtroom (22-30) presentation systems contain the following equipment::
- Digital document camera (Elmo P100HD model.)
- Blu-ray player
- Laptop connectivity using HDMI or VGA connectivity. (NOTE: If you plan on using a MacBook, an iPad, or a device that is not equipped with an HDMI or a VGA output, you will need to bring your own adapter in order to connect to the presentation system.)
- 19" monitors for Judge, witness, lectern, and counsel tables.
- 19" monitors installed within the jury box, with one monitor being shared between every two jurors
- 55" LED monitor on courtroom wall for the gallery to view exhibits.
Counsel are encouraged to call John Cramer at 202-354-3019 or e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org at least one week prior to their court appearance to schedule a courtroom technology orientation and to test laptop connection with the courtroom system.