- For case status or scheduling information, please contact
Tim Bradley, Courtroom Deputy, Clerk, (202) 354-3162
Judge Chutkan has completed hiring through the 2020 - 2021 clerkship term. When Judge Chutkan begins hiring again, a notice will be posted on OSCAR and on her court webpage. At that time, applications must be submitted via OSCAR: paper applications will not be considered (including previously submitted applications).
United States District Court Judge Tanya Chutkan seeks interns for the Fall 2019 term. Interns are expected to work at least two full days per week for a total of at least 16 hours per week. Preference will be given to persons who have completed at least two years of law school by August 2019. Interested applicants may apply by submitting a cover letter, resume, law school transcript, writing sample and list of three references and/or letters of recommendation via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the following information in the subject line: “Internship Application - name – desired term.” Please do not contact chambers unless directed to do so by the Court.
Sample Orders and Templates
- EXHIBIT LIST TEMPLATE: CIVIL (word doc)
- EXHIBIT LIST TEMPLATE: CIVIL (PDF)
- EXHIBIT LIST TEMPLATE: CRIMINAL (word doc)
- EXHIBIT LIST TEMPLATE: CRIMINAL (PDF)
- PRETRIAL CONFERENCE ORDER: CIVIL (word doc)
- PRETRIAL CONFERENCE ORDER: CIVIL (PDF)
- SAMPLE SCHEDULING ORDER (Updated 6/13/17) (word doc)
- SAMPLE SCHEDULING ORDER (Updated 6/13/17) (PDF)
- STATEMENT OF FACTS RESPONSE EXAMPLE (Updated 3/31/17) (word doc)
- STATEMENT OF FACTS RESPONSE EXAMPLE (Updated 3/31/17) (PDF)